POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1st CGSphere : Re: 1st CGSphere Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1st CGSphere
From: Alain
Date: 10 Jul 2007 15:49:02
Message: <4693e2ae$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/07/10 10:46:
> "Alain" <ele### [at] netscapenet> schreef in bericht
>>>
>> That colourfull rectangle is actualy a control pad, ...or a keyboard, if
>> you prefer. By looking carefuly, you'll see that no two tile are
>> identical.
>>

> You have revealed yourself to be in contact with aliens!
>
> Don't move from where you are now!
>
> We will desintoxicate you within the next couple of nanoseconds...
>
> ....done.
>

> Thomas

Sory! It did'nt work, my meta-quantum firewall blocked your attempt dead in it's
track. It also eradicated the "sanitation" programm that you used and replaced
it with a "do nothing" dummy. That dummy will succeed in evading any validation
you may attempt.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you look at waterfalls, dust,